Brews, Tunes and Halloween “Boos” for the Entire Family
Join us Friday, October 29 for the Boos & Brews Street Festival! In partnership with Ghostface Brewing, this family-friendly event will support the mission of HealthReach Community Clinic. This year’s event features live music from dialUp Radio, locally-brewed craft beer, an assortment of food from local vendors and food trucks, and plenty of kid-friendly Fall activities.
This event is FREE to attend, but there are lots of goodies up for grab and volunteer opportunities. Read on to find out more about this year’s festivities and how you can help our low-income, uninsured neighbors continue to access high-quality medical care through HealthReach!
Come to the main stage to hear dialUp Radio, Mooresville’s favorite rock cover band. On any given night you can expect to hear songs from Kings of Leon, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, 3 Doors Down, Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, The Black Crowes, Tom Petty, Poison and many more!!!
Games and Activities
There will be games, contests, and activities throughout the evening for all ages. Sign up here if you are interested in joining our volunteer “Boos & Brews Crew” to help organize the following:
- Trick-or-treating lane
- Pumpkin patch photography
- Face painting
- Temporary tattoos
- Pumpkin decorating
- Sidewalk chalk art
- Giant games
- 50/50 Raffle (tickets on sale below)
Halloween Costume Contests
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories
- Kids under age 13
- Teens age 13-18
- Adults over age 18
50/50 Raffle Tickets
Purchase raffle tickets for the 50/50 Boos & Brews Raffle.
How it works
- Click below to purchase your preferred number of tickets.
- Show your email confirmation at the HealthReach Community Clinic tent in the trick-or-treating lane (400 E. Statesville Ave.) to receive your raffle tickets.
- The lucky ticket holder will be announced at 8:00pm on the main stage. (You must be present to win.)
- The person with the winning number will split the raffle proceeds with HealthReach Community Clinic: half will go to the winner, and half will go to support the mission of HealthReach.
Raffle tickets may be purchased until 7:45pm on October 29, 2021. Click below to purchase or go to the HealthReach tent on the night of the event.
Official Boos & Brews T-shirts
Pre-order your official Boos & Brews t-shirts in adult sizes
(S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL)
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE.
How it works
- Click below to place your order.
- Show your confirmation at the HealthReach Community Clinic tent in the trick-or-treating lane (400 E. Statesville Ave.) or call 704-663-1992 to schedule another time to pick-up your order.